Friday, September 25, 2015

Superb Customer Care: I am Great!

Superb Customer Care: I am Great!

Well, according to Soi Dog Foundation I am - and so are all their other donors.

I got this email (click to enlarge) thanking me for my support; it has a lovely video and great copy.




And then when I shared it on Facebook, it switched to an involvement device and asked my friends to 'Click Here To Find Out How I Helped Save Thunder's Life'.

Yes I did it!  Clicking will take you to the letter I received.  At first I thought it was a shame it doesn't say 'your friend did this' and then ask my friend to support them.  But then I forgot how clever Soi Dog are.  I know they will be tracking that cookie and ensuring my friend gets plenty of opportunities to support Soi Dog.



Great stuff Soi Dog. And you too can see the full text of the letter.  Just Click Here To Find Out How I Helped Save Thunder's Life.

Sean

No comments:

Disaster Fundraising Guide download it here