Friday, March 11, 2011

Fundraising is Beautiful... Beyond America too!

I am very keen on the Future Fundraising Now blog from Jeff Brooks in the USA and often recommend it, and I have also featured the regular podcast from Jeff known as 'Fundraising is Beautiful'.

The latest Podcast I am very keen on people listening to - especially my mum, since in it they actually interviewed me.

They were asking me about the differences between fundraising in the USA and everywhere else. A tall order, so I just stuck to the countries I know about. We talked about monthly giving, face to face mass donor acquisition and premiums.

You can listen to it here.

http://fundraisingisbeautiful.com/fundraisingisbeautiful/2011/03/fundraising-in-the-rest-of-the-world.html

No comments:

Disaster Fundraising Guide download it here